koji/mock - rpm/macros.dist

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue May 18 22:57:32 UTC 2010

Doug Reiland wrote:
> Who/how does /etc/rpm.macros.dist get built in the mock environment?
>
> I am building from scm and it doesn't match what I think it should.
> For example,

If you wanted your own, look at adding a package to the build and srpm-build
build groups in a build tag. I use "buildsys-macros" for that whenever fedora-
release or epel-release is not available, of which you can find a few examples
here:

Custom kolab repository:

http://mirror.nl.ergo-project.org/repositories/feature-el5-
kolab/SRPMS/buildsys-macros-5-1.el5.kolab.src.rpm

Ruby 1.9.1 feature development:

http://mirror.nl.ergo-project.org/repositories/feature-f12-
ruby-1.9.1/SRPMS/buildsys-macros-12-1.fc12.fr191.src.rpm

-- Jeroen