Fwd: Creating Install media of fedora.

Julian Aloofi julian.fedoralists at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:47:57 UTC 2010

Am Montag, den 04.10.2010, 18:49 +0530 schrieb Narendra Sisodiya:
> What are the tools available to install media. I want to create custom
> fedora 13 install DVD (not live). Also, which fedora version or ubuntu
> version you recommend to do this task,

You can build your own Fedora install DVD with the tool "pungi". It's
the tool which is used by the Release Engineering Team as well IIRC.
You can use it on any Fedora version I guess, but probably building on
the version you want to build a DVD from (build F13 on F13, etc...) will
work best.

If you want some more control about things like kickstart files on the
install media or something like that, you may be interested in "revisor"
as well.

Regards,
Julian