Lazy man's koji setup

Bryce bryce at zeniv.linux.org.uk
Tue Sep 7 11:39:34 UTC 2010

I was asked by a few folk off-list about the script I use to setup koji
from scratch (Re: Subtle change in default behaviour or did I miss
something in the docs?)
I've tidied it up so that it uses a defaults file (which is the only
thing you should have to edit) and stuck in a README to explain a few items.

You can find the abomination here:
http://zeniv.linux.org.uk/~bryce/koji/setup-koji-1.0.tar.bz2

I recommend you run it inside a shiney newly installed vm though.
Also someone better qualified than myself should check that the postgres
and firewall rules I used are sensible (well they work but that's not to
say that they're right)

Phil
=--=