Mock umount all patch

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Fri Sep 17 16:51:58 UTC 2010

On 09/17/2010 11:39 AM, Alan Franzoni wrote:
>> In the future though I'd appreciate it if you'd do this
>> via a Bugzilla entry.
>
> I would, and I had already tried; but where?
>
> At the bottom of this page:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/Mock
>
> The provided link
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Hosted%20Projects&component=mock
>
> doesn't work; I just get a "Sorry, entering a bug into the product
> Fedora Hosted Projects has been disabled." error message, and I can't
> find "Fedora Hosted Projects" in the "all" view of Redhat Bugzilla:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?classification=__all
>
> The only tracker I could access was fedorahosted Trac, and that I used.

This came up before:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/buildsys/2010-March/002972.html

Note you can also file against the mock package under Fedora in Bugzilla.

Agreed that the wiki page needs changing. I assume they shut that
product down because fedorahosted projects should use trac's bug tracker.

> If you're still able to enter new bugs there, I think it's because
> you're a redhat employee; such behaviour must have been disabled
> sometimes for normal - albeit registered - users.

Nope, I see the same thing.