How to use "koji call host.*" api ?

Eric Zhong ericiszhongwenjia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:37:32 UTC 2011

Thanks ,
I want to move a scratch build to a regular build.
Because programmers do not follow the specification of changelog and
increase release number, and if them build, it will occupy a NVR.
So, i just let them to scratch build , and check changelog and release
number; if it's OK , then i will move it to the regular build state.
If I just import the SRPM&RPMS, it will lost build logs and some other info;
i just want it looks like a regular build .
Or do you have some better ways ,  thank you very much!!!