Koji Setup Documentation - Fedora Wiki

Todd Edward Westacott tewestac at learn.senecac.on.ca
Sat Apr 9 21:07:09 UTC 2011

Recently as part of a project at Seneca College I have been going through the process of setting up a  complete Koji Build System to test the quality and the accuracy of the  existing documentation on the Fedora Wiki

For the most part the information on the wiki is accurate and the  instructions will work if you follow them through step by step. The  issue that I found is that the there is not enough information which explains how the  different components work together and what each step of the  instructions is actually doing.

I would also like to invite anyone who is interested to review the  edits I have made to the existing documentation on the Fedora Wiki, specifically the How To section  which walks through setting up your own system:

Koji/ServerHowTo – Fedora Wiki

Over the next week or two I will be taking a look at the other  sections of the Koji documentation to see what information could be  clarified as well as making an additional changes which might come to my  attention with the Koji setup process. Please feel free to contact me  with any information you might like to share or suggestions you might  like to make. Your feedback would be very valuable to me and greatly  appreciated.