Question about scratch builds.

Kiu Leung kleung at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 17:22:56 UTC 2011

Hi Michael:

Thanks for the reply, when I look at koji hub's abi (from kojiutil's print-api command),
it has a web method called build, which says starts a build task.  So I guess, in case of
a scratch build, the task is still created, but the corresponding build is not added to the
build table or the task ID foreign key is just not added to the build row.

As long as I can query the task by the ID and the scratch build does returns
an ID, I think I'll be good.

So thank you very much and have a great day!

Ken Leung