How do I remove a package from koji?

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Thu Feb 3 18:27:41 UTC 2011

On 02/01/2011 05:56 PM, steve.webb at beatport.com wrote:
>> Remove a package in what sense? Can you give me an example of what you
>> want to accomplish?
>
> We used "add-pkg" to add a package using the full name i.e.
> blah-1.0.1-1.el5.yadda.yadda.yadda and we want to remove that because it
> was added by accident.  How do we do that?

In practice it is harmless to have such a meaningless entry.

You could remove the package from the whichever tag(s) you added it to
by running: koji call packageListRemove <tag> <pkg>

This will still leave a bogus entry in your package table, but it will
not be attached to any of your tags. If you feel you must completely
expunge the bogus entry, then follow the instructions that Thomas mentioned:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/buildsys/2010-July/003168.html