Koji 1.6 - Mock SRPM Build failing - NFS Path - no such file or directory

Florian La Roche Florian.LaRoche at gmx.net
Mon Feb 28 15:41:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 07:15:54AM -0800, Ciaran Bryan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have setup a koji server and client builder successfully and can submit koji client commands and issue build tasks successfully.
> When an SRPM build task is taken by my builder server (same server as koji-hub/web) the mock buildroot gets setup ok and yum installed the correct build group binary packages etc within the buildroot.
> Then as mock goes to build the source RPM it fails as the location of the source RPM is the /mnt/work/cli-build..... NFS folder, but that NFS folder is not mounted to/available within the buildroot.
>

> How do I make my source rpm available to the mock buildroot environment without using NFS or is my setup wrong ?

You can use "topurl" instead of "topdir" to have all accesses done via http
and no NFS mounts necessary. That should be done in /etc/koji.conf and
/etc/kojid/kojid.conf.

I use "topdir=http://koji.example.com/remote-koji" and then
the following as http configuration:
        Alias /remote-koji "/mnt/koji"
        Alias /packages "/mnt/koji/packages"
        Alias /repos "/mnt/koji/repos"
        <Directory "/mnt/koji/">
            Options Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
            AllowOverride None
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
            SetHandler None
            IndexOptions NameWidth=* +SuppressDescription +SuppressIcon
        </Directory>

regards,

Florian La Roche