Koji not able to parse SCM url

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 22:13:16 UTC 2011

On 07/01/2011 11:20 AM, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> But now things got more weird. When I do the build from SCM the mock
> fails but builds fine when I use srpm.
..
> ERROR: Could not find useradd in chroot, maybe the install failed?

I take it this is your own koji instance then?

An error like this usually indicates that the base install set for your
buildroot is empty or insufficient. Did you set up a build group for
your build tag?

I have no idea how your tags are set up, but most likely you need to
follow the steps outlined in either:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerBootstrap
or
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ExternalRepoServerBootstrap