Allow mash to export arbitrary packages in multilib repositories

joaopfv at br.ibm.com joaopfv at br.ibm.com
Tue Jul 19 15:39:59 UTC 2011

Hello,

The modified version seems to be working fine to us.

In order to solve the bug and make the __init__.doDepSolveAndMultilib
method, I removed the dictionary that decides which multilib method should
be called. In its place there is a method name detectMultilibMethod.

Thank you for all your attention,

P.S. Sorry for the wrong patch on the previous email. :-)
--
João Paulo Fernandes Ventura
Linux Technology Center Brazil Software Engineer
joaopfv at br.ibm.com

Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com>
Sent by: buildsys-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org
15/07/2011 12:25
Please respond to
Discussion of Fedora build system <buildsys at lists.fedoraproject.org>

Discussion of Fedora build system <buildsys at lists.fedoraproject.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Allow mash to export arbitrary packages in multilib repositories

joaopfv at br.ibm.com (joaopfv at br.ibm.com) said:
> In one of our project, we tried to use the 'multilib_method = file' in
the
> configuration_file.mash; however it seems like that the current version
of
> mash doesn't correctly supports it.
>
> The constructor of FileMultilibMethod, implemented on multilib.py,
demands
> a valid path for a file containing a list o packages to be exported.
> However the method detectMultilibMethod implemented on __init__.py
doesn't
> provide it; thus the program crashes.
>
> I would like to know if I may suggest a modification that apparently fix

> this issue. This would allow the user provide the file through the
option
> 'multilib_file = file_list.multilib', where file_list.multilib must be
on
> the same directory of the configuration_file.mash.

Patch 371/371? I'm curious what the first 370 patches are.

In any case, does this modified version work for you? I find it a little
cleaner.

Bill