Koji instances?

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Thu Jul 28 16:40:51 UTC 2011

On 07/28/2011 11:21 AM, Mike McLean wrote:
> I'm writing an article about Koji and I would like to mention some of
> the folks that are using it. If you're running a Koji instance, I'd love
> to hear about it.

A build server was not listed in my $DAYJOB's dictionary, but I needed
something to provide builds across multiple versions of Red Hat and
Fedora distributions. I have one koji server (acting as hub, builder,
and web interface) building packages for RHEL5, RHEL6, and the latest
Fedora version.

Is there anything in particular you are interested in? I could go over
my experience from start to finish if you wish.

I had not known about OBS at the time I installed Koji, but I may have
used it instead. I may switch to it later as my company also deals with
SuSE boxes and OBS is distro agnostic as far as I know.