Custom headers/footers in koji

Anthony Towns atowns at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 05:17:52 UTC 2011

Hello world,

Attached is a couple of small additions to koji's web code to allow customising the headers/footer a little more (headers are good to customise for linking back to the main site or secondary koji instances; footers are good to customise for web analytics :)

The approach I'm using is just to allow the admin to add a couple of files with custom HTML that get automatically included when they're present -- it's a bit kludgy, but from what I can tell overriding the header/footer Cheetah templates more directly would require some fairly in depth changes to the way koji does templating.

Any thoughts on whether this is plausible to go in koji proper, or if there's a better way to do it? :)

Cheers,
aj (a newbie in Red Hat release engineering, and even newbie-er in Fedora :)

--
Anthony Towns <atowns at redhat.com>