Pungi fails within mock - 'AttributeError: prerepoconf'

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:17:01 UTC 2012

While following this guide:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_a_Fedora_install_ISO_for_testing#Build_a_DVD.iso,
I've received an interesting error:

    $ mock -r goose-sketchy-x86_64 --shell
    INFO: mock.py version 1.1.18 starting...
    State Changed: init plugins
    INFO: selinux disabled
    State Changed: start
    State Changed: lock buildroot
    State Changed: shell
    <mock-chroot>[root at pilgrim /]# pungi -G -C -B --flavor=GoOSe
--ver=sketchy -c /root/pungi-x86_64.ks
    Warning: Reusing existing destination directory.
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 216, in <module>
    main()
    File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 86, in main
    mypungi._inityum() # initialize the yum object for things that need it
    File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pypungi/__init__.py", line
166, in _inityum
    del self.ayum.prerepoconf
    AttributeError: prerepoconf

A couple things to note:

pungi was built by me from the latest that seemed to work with
something equivalent to CentOS6.0 on our koji server -

pungi-2.0.22-1.gl6.noarch.

Here are the mock and yum versions as well:

mock-1.1.18-1.el6.noarch
yum-3.2.29-22.el6.centos.noarch

I did have a look through the mock logs to no avail.

Any thoughts?

Anything else I can provide, please just let me know.

Thanks,

Clint