Problems with Kojiweb (code: QWERTY)

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Tue Oct 30 22:18:58 UTC 2012

Hey all..

So I looked through all the docs, wiki and even asked on IRC.. but still have
this kojiweb problem.  I'm on CentOS 5.8 w/Koji 1.7, have configured for
basic auth (for testing) and I'm getting apache "Internal Server Error" in
the browser:

mod_wsgi (pid=21357): Exception occurred processing WSGI
script '/usr/share/koji-web/scripts/wsgi_publisher.py'., referer:
http://<baseURL>/koji
(I'm using wscgi, not mod_python)

followed by a tone of traceback garbage:
	http://fpaste.org/oAjc/

I seem to be able to use koji from the command line... but kojiweb is just not
coming up.

Any clues?

FYI.. The xinit.d startup script fro kojiweb did not allow for plain auth.. so
we had to add a username/password field to /etc/sysconfig/kojiweb and the ags
options in the init file (which seems to be working, bc kojiweb
 wouldn't start before).. but we're still getting the server errors and
traceback junk.

Anyone?

Tweeks
p.s. we're running all parts of koji on the same  system for now. For pg, I've
tried both local UNIX sockets as well as localhost (current config). No dice.
At this point, it looks more like an apache/wsgi problem.
p.p.s. please