Any comment on the Support custom checkout command to populate sourcedir from SCM patch?

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 06:24:41 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 03:57:31PM -0400, Mike McLean wrote:
> Koji 1.8.0 is tagged and posted.

Hello,

quite some time I go I've submitted a patch to allow custom checkout
command:

	http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/buildsys/2011-June/003672.html
	https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ticket/234

We would like to keep using that functionality in Spacewalk koji
instance without having to patch each new release of koji. Could you
please comment on the patch and either apply it or reject it and
propose an alternative way of getting the .tar.gz from the SCM?

Thank you,

--
Jan Pazdziora