Can I build a series of packages in their dependency order through koji

cee1 fykcee1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 07:05:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm running a koji server on my PC, and trying to compiling out a
graphical fedora20.

I am planning to do the following steps:
1. Build rpms in f20-build manually, and use them to create the initial repo.
2. Building rest rpms by koji -- I expect inputing related src.rpms to
koji, and let koji build those srpms in their dependency order and add
them to the repo.

My question is can koji do this? Or I should input src.rpms in the
dependency order manually?

BTW, In "koji list-groups ...", what are groups? what are they used for?

--
Regards,

- cee1