Cannot use kojiweb or start kojid

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Thu Mar 21 14:47:29 UTC 2013

After an upgrade from F17 to F18, koji-web returns Internal Server Error
and kojid will not start.

The Apache log says:
[Thu Mar 21 09:43:27.114799 2013] [:error] [pid 16669] InternalError:
FATAL:  Peer authentication failed for user "koji"

I have verified that /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf contains the
correct entries:
host    koji        koji        127.0.0.1/32          trust
host    koji        apache        127.0.0.1/32          trust
host    koji        koji          ::1/128             trust
host    koji        apache          ::1/128             trust
local   koji        apache                            trust
local   koji        koji                              trust

SELinux is in "permissive" mode.

I can login with the koji user and connect with "psql koji" without a
problem.

Did something change in F18/koji that I need to fix?

Thanks,
Michael