Kojid plugin for mashing and spacewalk syncing

the.cypher at gmail.com the.cypher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 02:38:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to share my plugin for mashing and spacewalk syncing.

Any feedback welcome as I am still new to Koji coding. What could be improved?

TODO:
- return result log files rather than big string, no idea how
- transfer config to plugin config file. can that be done same way as for hub plugins ?

https://github.com/philicious/koji-scripts-and-plugins/blob/master/mash_and_spacewalk_sync_task_handler/mash_and_spacewalk.py

# Koji Builder (kojid) plugin with two subtasks:
# 0. mash-and-spacewalk - main task
# 1. mash		- mashes all packages tagged for testing repo
# 2. spacewalk		- syncs the newly mashed repo to spacewalk

Hope someone finds this useful !