Contributing to koji

Chenxiong Qi cqi at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 13:30:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This is Chenxiong Qi. I received an forwarded mail about the
Env_and_Stacks from Nick Coghlan. It's a great chance to contribute to
Fedora community. I'm a Python developer, and interested in koji
development, would like to get involved in the development as my
personal contribution to Fedora community.

Currently, I've built my local development environment to run koji-hub
and kojiweb, and am learning koji by reading several wiki pages and
going through the code. You might have known I've already sent a small
patch to this mail list. I think I'm ready to get hands dirty by coding
and patching koji. :)

Regards,

--
Chenxiong Qi (齐辰雄)