New Koji Setup - regen-repo task fails

Kirk Harr kharr at endpoint.com
Fri Feb 13 18:53:31 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response, for the possibilities:

1) This is possible, if so is there a way to retry the regen-repo task
using the same repo ID so that it can try with the directory in place?
2) GlusterFS does have root-squash functionality, but it is disabled by
default and is off in this case.
3) I confirmed the mount is in place and I can edit files on the remote
disk from the builder.
4) Confirmed that the builder has the volume mounted at /mnt/koji

Any ideas are appreciated as I have been working with this setup for a
bit now and I cannot get any further into the setup or building RPMs
until I can figure out why it cannot build its repository information.

Thanks,

Kirk Harr
Systems and Network Engineer
End Point Corporation