Fw: Mock, autosigning

Clark Williams clark.williams at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 20:11:47 UTC 2015

Second send, since I managed to use the old buildsys list address in my
previous forward of this message. Sigh...

I've forwarded Julian's proposed plugin for mock to perform signing
since he wasn't sure where best to send it. I have *not* reviewed this
patch yet but will be doing so in the near future. Help reviewing from
anyone with signing expertise in the Fedora infrastructure would be
appreciated.

Clark

Begin forwarded message: