a couple minor patches

Chenxiong Qi cqi at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 07:27:00 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I like git-send-email way, however, I'm confused about how to format the mail, either subject or body, to keep it in the original thread rather than another separate mail, when sent as a modification according to the review.

BTW, why not to consider to use some code hosting service, github, bitbucket, or something else to make life easier.

Regards,
Chenxiong Qi