Koji 1.10

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Wed Jul 15 04:00:23 UTC 2015

Let's call this an RC for the moment. Grab the tarball and have at it.
We'll call it final when I get back from vacation next week.

Also, expect a 1.11 release before long.

You can get the tarball here:
https://fedorahosted.org/released/koji/

See the changelog for full details. E.g.
git log koji-1.9.0..b8b03099c85f76ca8292a8ed99296c7d850ab22b

== Highlights ==
    support extra options for tags
    ability to set mock package_manager via tag extra options
    optionally handle extra footer as a template
    runroot plugin
    support conf.d directories for hub and web
    Add new {pre,post}RPMSign plugin callbacks
    numerous kojira optimizations
    list-history --watch
    image builds using the Indirection plugin
    Use iterators for potentially large queries to reduce memory use
    list-tasks cli improvements
    new "koji chainmaven" command
    move default kojid workdir from /tmp/koji/ to /var/tmp/koji/