RFC: dynamic generation of mock config from template?

John Florian john.florian at dart.biz
Fri Jul 31 19:52:00 UTC 2015

I'm in the same boat, but have no pain here at all.  I have puppet spew out my mock configs from a template. I merely create a new stanza that has the few details that differ for each release and those are obvious simply by looking at the ones I've already created.  If puppet is too heavy, you could do the same with ansible instead (or a masterless puppet for that matter).  Have you considered something along these lines?

--
John Florian