New koji plugin - containerbuild

Pavol Babincak pbabinca at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 15:00:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'd like to announce new Koji plugin[1] - containerbuild. It uses
osbs[2] library to talk to builder which runs OpenShift 3[3] to create a
container build and import the image back to Koji.

Current version 0.3.1 was the first one which we managed to run on the
other than developers machine. Plugin isn't packaged in Fedora yet but
you can create an rpm with the spec file in the project if you are inter

Feel free to test it and let me know if you have any questions.

[1] https://github.com/release-engineering/koji-containerbuild
[2] https://github.com/DBuildService/osbs.git
[3] http://www.openshift.org/
--