Mock, autosigning

Julien Ballet lta at fb.com
Thu Mar 12 22:35:19 UTC 2015

Thank you for reviewing the patch and sorry for the late reply.

Here’s a fixed version. Also I’ve a question :)

On 2/16/15, 2:16 PM, "Miroslav Suchy" <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

>>On 02/16/2015 09:11 PM, Clark Williams wrote:

[ I changed the api to passed to results of the current build to Œpost
build¹ hook ]
>>I do not understand the necessity of changing API. The result dir is
>>defined in buildroot.resultdir in __init__() of plugin and stored to
>>instance variable and then just walk() that directory.

The problem with that approach is that you will end up trying to sign
the srpm twice, and/or signing packages you have built in previous run
but you actually don¹t want to sign. For larger packages, that might be
an issue. What is your opinion on that ?