koji and mergerepo_c

Thomas alphacc at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:50:04 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

Quick question, would you consider to use mergerepo_c with option
--all [1] in koji ?
I am happy to work on a patch if it would be accepted. Maybe, we can
keep default behavior and enable with an option on the tag.

My use case is to be able to ship different release built against fix
external repo package that may not be latest version
(Buildrequires:pkg = 1.0.0 while external repo has already 1.1.0)

[1]:
   --all
       Include all packages with the same name and arch if version or
release is different. If  used --method argument is ignored!

--
Thomas