Quesitons about dev environments, CI, etc.

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 13 22:29:39 UTC 2015

Hello all,
    I was recently pointed at kojak[0] to check it out as a way to
kick the tires on a fresh koji environment, test some things, and
attempt to start hacking on koji. I was curious however if this was at
all officially related with koji upstream?

The "Tool Chain" section of the kojak README.md kind of hints at the
idea of a workflow for developers and/or CI environments. However,
that's all listed as a "future" item and leads me to some more
questions but they would be out of scope for this mailing list if the
project is disjoint from koji upstream.

This basically rounds me back to the question of if this is officially related?
    - If yes, is there any specific roadmap or a place where someone
in the community can help work on this?
    - If no, is there anything aiming to satisfy this use case that is
considered "official" within the koji project space?

Thank you,
-AdamM

[0] - https://github.com/sbadakhc/kojak