releng related git repos hosting

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu May 14 17:23:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross post, but I wanted to make sure both lists got the
information. I have moved the upstream git repos for fedora-release, generic-
release, fedora-repos, pungi, mash, releng to pagure.io please feel free to
fork and send in pull requests for code changes, If we have missed any patches
you have submitted please send them in as pull requests. hopefully this will
ensure we do not miss things going forward.

Repos can all be found at
https://pagure.io/fedora-release
https://pagure.io/generic-release
https://pagure.io/fedora-repos
https://pagure.io/pungi
https://pagure.io/mash
https://pagure.io/releng

I will talk to Pavol about moving fedpkg and rpkg over as well.

Regards

Dennis