Koji and spec file with not the most up-to-date version of a package

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at daitauha.fr
Tue Oct 27 15:18:38 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-10-27 at 16:05 +0100, Sebastien Moretti wrote:
> Both A-1.2 and A-1.5 are available in my build repos.
>
> If A-1.2 was not in build repos, the error message would be different
> I guess.

This is not a Koji issue.

If you look at your build log, you will see that Koji runs some
commands in a mock chroot, one of which tries to install the
dependencies.

It is going to be something like "yum-builddep" or "dnf builddep",
depending on which depsolver you are using.

Yum/DNF is responsible for installing the dependencies inside the
buildroot, so you need to figure out what works and what doesn't with
Yum/DNF.

--
Mathieu