intro

Nitin P Kumar getnpk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:30:36 UTC 2009

hi all,

sorry for the last stub post!! I am Nitin P Kumar, pursuing my undergraduate
studies in Information Technology at National Institute Of Technology,
Jaipur, India. I have been an user as well as promoter of open source tech
since last two years. I have been giving talks for others at college
regarding the same since last year and teaching others is something i like.

I have tried many distros. Although not a big fan of Fedora, I have used it
and like it for introducing new things with each release( something others
lack). I primarily use Debian but during my recent project work i had to use
Fedora 9 and have come to like it. Other than that I am a LUG member of my
City. I feel the CA program is an ideal platfrom for students to upgrade
themselves as it provides a whole new opportunity.