Kickstarting the Fedora Campus Ambassadors program

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Fri Mar 26 21:00:12 UTC 2010

Hello one and all,

For about two months now, there has been a pickup in interest in Fedora's
campus ambassadors program. I think that it is about time for us to start
picking up efforts for the program. I'm going to go ahead and try to kickstart
a bit of discussion about exactly WHO we are, WHAT we want to do, and HOW we
will do it. Anyone feel free to jump in, as this is a discussion I'd like all
current and prospective campus ambassadors to take part in.

With that out of the way, I have a few questions to ask, and my answers for
them.
nt, I'm going to go ahead and try
1) What do you want to see in the campus ambassador program? What is our
primary goal?
2) How (or should we?) differentiate from the main Fedora Ambassadors program?
3) How should we interract with the Fedora Ambassadors program?
4) What are our next steps?

Thanks and best,
Ryan Rix
--