Linuxtage @ ETH Zurich

sai ganesh ganesai at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 28 15:19:59 UTC 2011

Hallo marcus,
                          Wie gehts?Somehow your mail was ignored .I am a
campus ambassador for the fedoraproject.I am arrving to zurich on february
1st 2011 as a Exchange student and would be engaging in a thesis.Here is the
link
abt me for fedora http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ganesai
 I would like to meet you and other linux buffs in ETHZ .

Cheers,
sai