Self Introduction

Prima Yogi Loviniltra jurankdankkal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 30 21:13:34 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,
I'm new here, I want join this team and here my detail :

   - Name: Prima Yogi Loviniltra
   - Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
   - Login: Jurankdankkal
   - Profession or Student status: Student
   - About Me :
   I'm new ambassadors from Indonesia but I'm also interesting to join
   Campus Ambassadors.
   I'm an Indonesian and moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for high education.
   I'm active to contribute and be an Open Source Activist in Indonesia and
   Malaysia, for reference here my wiki
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jurankdankkal
   - My Reason to Join this Team :
   My goal is in line with Campus Ambassadors is promoting Fedora at my
   campus and encourage people to use fedora, because Linux not only
   Ubuntu, and If here some stuff what I have done :
   - I'm the Founder/President for NUMOSS <http://numoss.org/>  is an
   initiative by students of National University of Malaysia to create
   platform where members can learn, discuss and support the open source
   philosophy while at the same time boosting the adoption of Open Source
   Software in university-setting and nationwide.
   - Our default distro to discuss about Open Source is Fedora and about 30
   active member, most of them using Fedora
   - In our lab, also I already installed all  the PC with Fedora 16 (about
   20 PC)
   - Last semester (September 2011-January 2012) NUMOSS have a class maybe
   I can call it Linux training and I teached the NUMOSS member how to using
   Linux with Fedora 16, here some detail :

   * What is Fedora?
   * Linux command in Fedora
   * Desktop Environtment in Fedora
   * Fedora Packaging (rpm)
   * Server Development in Fedora (LAMP and NGINX)
   * How to solve some error warning in Fedora (I've post all of it
into my blog <http://yogi.numoss.org/>)
- This september my plan to hold FAD in my campus
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD:KL-UKM_2012

I hope I can be a part of you guys, because I want to get myself
officially and gain better credibility when promoting Fedora and
F/LOSS in my campus beside my ambassadors memberships

--
*Best Regards,*

*PRIMA YOGI LOVINILTRA*
Fedora Contributor & Ambassadors
*Indonesian guy who live in and love Malaysia*

*M: (6)016 640 0385*
*W: *http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jurankdankkal* <http://numoss.org/>*
*B: **http://yogi.numoss.org/ <http://numoss.org/>*
*A: http://about.me/loviniltra*
*L: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prima-yogi-loviniltra/44/517/148<http://about.me/loviniltra>
*
*

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments
are a private communication sent by a representative of me and may be
confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended
distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this
message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery
error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.*