Is this project alive?

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez mayorgalinux at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 6 23:59:42 UTC 2013

On 26 April 2013 10:23, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Eduardo Mayorga Téllez
> <mayorgalinux at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> I´ve heard the sayings that Campus Ambassadors is dead. I sent my self
>> introduction and this is the only one mail I´ve received from this
>> list.
>>
>> I wonder it. It would a great pity, because it seems a very productive
>> group. If there is something that could make me realize the cause of
>> death, I will be glad once you let me know.
>
> It was one of those ideas that seemed great at the time but which
> never really caught on. It has been pretty dead for a long time
> despite there being continued interest. If someone wants to try to
> bring it back to life they are certainly welcome to jump in. Of
> course, students are also welcome to join the ambassadors directly as
> well.

I have talked to other local ambassadors, here from Nicaragua, and
they promise to me to give support for events at universities and even
high schools. I have interest to make this reality.

Now, there is a problem: the FAS group sponsors and admins do not
reply my mails. So, how can I get involved whit this? Who guarantees
to me I will be able to be part of the team? Just wondering...

--
    _
   °v°