[FZH] [Ambassadors] Re: [Ambassadors] Re: [Ambassadors] Re: [Ambassadors] Harish Pillay 將蒞臨北京,期望與 Fedora 社區會面。

Tommy He lovenemesis在fedoraproject.org
星期六 一月 8 11:32:25 UTC 2011

Publish this news on LinuxTOY:

http://cut.gd/HpX5

BTW May someone mention TOSW to him? The Chinese translation has been
paused due to the planned upstream re-construction. So far it there
doesn't seem to be many activities on TOSW. If Harish could push the
re-construction work a bit, it would be great. Cheers.

Tommy He