[FZH] Harish Pillay 將蒞臨北京,期望與 Fedora 社區會面。

Gerard Braad gbraad在fedoraproject.org
星期二 一月 11 15:38:14 UTC 2011

I had forgotten about the exam times. But my apologies to anyone who
wasn't able to join. I hope I was able to represent you well enough.

I explained Harish mostly about the Chinese culture, how this relates
to Open Source and Fedroa. It was nice to hear that Harish has been
known to some of the differences (he himself is Singaporean).

He will do this kind of visit more often in the APAC. I will introduce
him to several people from the community when he will visit for
instance Shanghai or Hongkong, etc. So don't worry... you will
probably have an opportunity to meet with him.

During our next fedora-zh meeting (friday) I will attend to explain
some of the stuff we talked about. Don't this was just a start... so
if you have questions, please ask them. Kaio and I (as FAmSCo) and
especially Harish as representative of the Community Architecture team
would like to hear from you.

If you want to organize a small event in your University or in a local
community, we can he you with how to get you started, the marketing
material, maybe some local ambassadors or some budget.

kind regards,

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad -- 吉拉德