[fedora-classroom] Greetings - Wiki tender

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 01:02:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 03:30:04PM -0700, Ian MacGregor wrote:
>    Greetings,
>    �My name is Ian MacGregor. I began using Debian GNU/Linux as my sole OS in
>    2001. I started using Fedora Core when FC1 was released and am now on
>    Fedora 12.
>
>    I spoke with nirik in #fedora-classroom about filling the position of Wiki
>    tender and I was approved. My first task was taking the initiative to
>    clean up the wiki classroom page at
>    [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom and have completed that task.
>    I will endeavor to maintain the classroom page and welcome any suggestions
>    for improvement.

Welcome, Ian, and thank you for your willingness to contribute!  Here
are some suggestions that might improve the page, for your
consideration and others':

* Put the most current scheduled classes at the very top of the page,
  before the TOC

* Avoid using headers for previous classes so the TOC isn't so long --
  instead, consider making a [[Category:Classroom]] page, categorize
  all classroom pages, and link to that category page for the archives

Just my thoughts -- there are surely other ways to improve the page
and I encourage you to explore and be bold!