[fedora-classroom] We are looking for your ideas and suggestions for Fedora Classroom Topics. :)

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 20 06:08:02 UTC 2011

El jue, 20-01-2011 a las 11:13 +0530, Ankur Sinha escribió:
> Hello!
>
> It's great to see so much thought going into the class rooms. I'd love
> to attend them and help out where I can with the teaching. To start with
> my bit, I've updated the wiki page[1] with the suggestions we got on the
> Ambassadors' list. There are a lot of them, and yes, now we need to find
> teachers :)

Thanks for adding the suggestions shared with us in the last week Ankur!

> Thanks!
> Regards,
> Ankur
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#Suggest_a_class

I'd like to see more drafts for upcoming classes being worked on, so, if
you have an idea for the suggestions made, to begin to collect notes,
and a general mock-up of how we could cover that knowledge, i'd suggest
you starting at least a draft, and adding on that section to the
classroom wiki.

This way we could get some people interested in sharing their knowledge,
and a general idea of how they come along with an assistant (the (wo)man
who has managed to mock-up the idea for the topics to cover on the
class).

Thanks in advance.

Jesus
--