[fedora-classroom] Project status and potential chances

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 04:48:03 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-12-18 at 14:08 -0600, Eduardo Mayorga Téllez wrote:
> I think that a Moodle install could help us a lot for now. And maybe,
> we
> can take fedora-college as a long term replacement. :^)

I've set up a test moodle instance here[1]. Feel free to register and
play around with it. We need to first see if it'll work for the
community.

The test instance doesn't have a lot of courses so you might want to
register on moodle.org and go through the courses there to see what you
can and cannot do.

I haven't found an openid plugin yet, so we can't use moodle with FAS
yet. There's other work to be done too, for instance, badges based on
moodle results etc.

I feel moodle is a little too complex for us, but you folks should test
it out before we make a final decision.

[1] https://moodle-ankursinha.rhcloud.com/
--
Thanks,