Request from FESCo

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:48:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 07:31:39PM -0600, Garrett Holmstrom wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> At Tuesday's meeting FESCo requested that we contact various VPS
> providers that don't offer recent versions of Fedora with nicely-worded
> emails that ask them to consider offering F12.  Ideally they would like
> some sort of "Contact VPS Provider" SOP, but for now perhaps we can come
> up with a plan to gently nudge them toward using the images we provide
> once we have them available.  Any thoughts?  Suggestions?

We should be compiling a list of these providers on the wiki, at least
for now.  We can use that list as it grows to regularly contact the
providers in advance of, and immediately after, new releases.  I made
a starter page here and categorized it -- please feel free to add to
it and/or change formats if helpful:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/VPS_providers