Cloud SIG meeting minutes - 2010/07/01

Garrett Holmstrom gholms at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 4 18:00:21 UTC 2010

On 7/1/2010 17:05, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>    * jforbes to ping gholms about eucatools<-->  kernel<-->  pvgrub image

Eucalyptus upstream claims to support block device mapping in
development versions of euca2ools, but unfortunately that also requires
a somewhat recent svn snapshot of python-boto.  I presume pvgrub images
still need that capability?  I can upload a package with a recent
euca2ools snapshot, but python-boto's maintainer prefers to stick with
stable releases.  Where do you suppose we should go from here?