Cloud SIG Meeting on 2010/11/25 - Cancelled!

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:05:40 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

I realize that not all of us celebrate US holidays, but I for one will
be stuffing my face with delicious turkey tomorrow, and then preparing
for my Friday holiday shopping blitz.

Since a good chunk of us are based in the US, I'm hereby cancelling
the regularly scheduled Cloud SIG meeting.  Don't let that stop you
from meeting anyway if a bunch of people show up - anyone can use the
power of meetbot :)

I hope everyone has an excellent holiday, and for those not in the US,
I hope you enjoy the lower volume on all your mailing lists :)

See you all at *next* week's Cloud meeting! And keep those features coming :D

-Robyn