No Cloud SIG meeting today

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:00:12 UTC 2011

Consider it a special gift from me to you. :)

<soapbox>
I am super delighted with this group - we (and by "we", I mean you
guys!) have accomplished a TON of stuff in the past year - we've gone
from barely anything to having reliably-created images up on EC2, a
boatload of cloud "stuff" / Features in Fedora 15 and 16 (and 17, to
be!), having test days, and growing a crew of people helping each
other out with a variety of tasks and generally becoming great
friends. You guys rock, and this SIG (In my
ever-so-humble-and-unbiased opinion) is one of the great spots to get
stuff done in Fedora right now. SO PROUD!!
</soapbox>

Okay, enough of the fluffy stuff. I hope all of you have a great
holiday / vacation time / time to get some stuff done without everyone
else around. :)

And feel free to congregate in the #fedora-cloud channel and have a
collective cloud party if you really miss the meeting time today :)

Cheers!

-Robyn