Cloud SIG Test Days - Need your ideas and help!

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Jan 6 21:18:35 UTC 2011

Hey Cloud Folks,

We've been talking in the Cloud SIG meeting about doing a Test Day.

But, to do a test day, we need some test plans.

There are a number of things we could test during a cloud test day:

* EC2
* Deltacloud core
* OpenStack
* CloudFS
* BoxGrinder

Are there any other thoughts on things we could test?

More importantly, do we have people who are willing to:

(a) Write up test plans for each of the respective desired features?
(b) Help out with guidance in writing of test plans?

Thanks!

-Robyn