Cloudy test days

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Fri Jun 3 19:58:35 UTC 2011

So during the meeting today we were discussing the various cloudy
Features that appear to becoming to fruition in Fedora 16.

The short list off the top of my head (and my apologies if I missed yours)

*Aeolus
*CloudFS
*CloudStack
*Sheepdog

Not to mention there should be updated openstack-swift packages
appearing soon, and openstack-nova if the reviewer (me) ever gets
around to reviewing the package.

Atop that there will again be EC2 images that need to be tested.

So that's a lot of cloud-related stuff that potentially should get a
test day, and I am worried about bandwidth of test/qa as well as our
own.
So first, I guess, what do we care about testing, and then is there a
way to consolidate. For instance, I could see us building the
cloud-storage livecd and putting sheepdog, cloudfs and swift all on
the same LiveCD and consolidate testing into a single day if thought
out well enough.

Thoughts, comments, flames??