Checking in on OpenStack plans for Cloud Test Day

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Oct 18 12:38:27 UTC 2011

	On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:53:38PM -0500, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> On 10/17/2011 08:36 PM, Matt_Domsch at Dell.com wrote:
> > keystone is completely horked at this point.  I need to get python-passlib packaged and added to keystone as runtime Requires, before it's even remotely usable.  Ideally, passlib also could use pybcrypt and a couple other libs that also aren't packaged yet (but are optional).    Ugh.
> So, not to poke you with a stick here or anything, just curious (and
> also, sticks are sharp, and dangerous!) - is that on the menu for the
> next week before freeze? Or even before test day?

I think we can work around the problem for the test day with some
documentation.  Folks would have to 'pip install passlib' manually,
which isn't ideal.  It would be tight to get even the simple passlib
package done, approved, built and in the tree before Thursday, but I
can try.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist