Where is the admin's directory?

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 19:10:02 UTC 2012

On 08/13/2012 12:22 PM, Stephen Liu wrote:

> Hi Adam,

If you have run the chkconfig step, then the service is set to run at
machine startup time. To confirm

service openstack-keystone status

or ps -ef | grep keystone

should let you know if the Keystone service is running.  You also can run
. openstackrc_admin
keystone token-get

and, if you get a response, it is running.