PKI Token tests for Openstack Keystone

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Sun Aug 26 13:43:16 UTC 2012

On 08/26/2012 01:46 AM, Adam Young wrote:
> Unfortunately,  the test day scheduled for Tuesday happens to fall during my Family vacation.  There are a couple of things I would love to have tested.

Well Tuesday wasn't suitable for many reasons.
Also there were no free slots that overlapped with
any available Fedora test days.
So instead we'll have a somewhat independent
test day the following week on Tue Sep 4th.

> In Foslom, my largest feature is PKI Tokens and their revocation.  I am not sure if the revocation code will land in the Fedora repo yet, as it was committed after the F3 milestone was cut. To check that is has been merged, look in the  Keystone config file under the section

We'll add PKI tokens as a test case here if appropriate
to the folsom-3 based keystone currently available.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-04_OpenStack

thanks,
Pádraig.